2009年6月1日星期一

My feeling



Outside is raining,
My heart is jumping,
The earth is spinning,
Everything in this world is moving…
But my love to you never change with the flowing times…

I am missing you now,
Seeing the raindrops outside,
I feel alone,
Nobody stay beside me,
Nobody can hear my feeling,
I wanna yell aloud,
But nobody can hear it…

I miss someone who stay far away from me,
I am crossing my fingers he will appear in front of me,
Standing in front the mirror,
Imagine he is standing beside me,
Hugging me tightly with all his energy,
Never try to put down his hands,
Never try to push him away,
Never try to give up him,
Never, never and never try to leave him…
I miss you …

And i want you to know that you are never more than a moment away from my thoughts and my heart...

没有评论:

发表评论